Monday 16 December 2013

Let's get NAKED 3rd time! - Review

HELLLOOOOOOOO my last post has been 10 days ago! hey that's not toooo bad I suppose! :D I can't believe it's going to be Christmas in 10 more days...or 9, depending on which side of the earth you live!
And WHAT could be more exciting than Christmas shopping?



Thanks to my iphone thief, it's not going to turn out too big this year as my budget decreased extremely after getting a new phone...however, I still went to the House Of Fraser to enjoy being a London resident and get the Naked 3 Palette (and by accident a few more things.............)

While many Americans already got the chance to try out 12 new brilliant eyeshadows, most UK residents will have to wait until tomorrow 16 December...or today as I'm writing through the night haha

So let's start! My first impression of it - pink or rosy!
The package already gives you and idea of what the eyeshadows might look like.



Package
It does not come with an extra urban decay product like the naked 1 and 2 but impresses with a solid package, which feels like...something between plastic and metal I suppose haha
It looks very much like the Naked 2 palette from the outside, however, the lid has a certain texture that gives it its own touch.
Also it includes a brush or in fact two. An eyeshadow brush and flat brush which got me really excited. I absolutely adore brushes by Urban Decay.


Colours
Just like the other palettes, Naked 3 offers 12 different sparkling or matte eyeshadows. But while Naked 1 and 2 in comparison have quite similiar neutral to cold shades, Naked 3 seems to go for warmer directions
They all have a slighty pinkish and rosy undertone, which I honestly said was not too sure about, and
range from lighter colours for a day make up and darker colours for a night outs.
My favourites are Limit, Trick, Nooner, Factory, Dark Side and Blackheart (I know it looks black but it's dark red) and mostly on the darker side (we have cookies haha) as I prefer brown over pink but I do love them all! they all go along well and make it impossible to mess up your eye make-up...colourwise at least


Quality
The first thing I have noticed about the sparkling glittery eyeshadows is that they crumble inside the palette and eventually on your eyelids...or your face depending on where it eventually lands haha You can even see it on my arm...
However, after using an eyeshadow primer (it doesn't have to be the Urban Decay one, I tried it with several primers) it will last for the rest of the night. No crumbling, no glittery face and veeeeeeeeeery pigmented colours!

DO I LIKE IT?
Yes. I prefer darker colours and love brown, however, I cannot say that I regret buying this. It is a really good palette and I absolutely understand why the numbers of sold palettes have gone through the roof. As I have already said I did have the feeling Naked 1 and Naked 2 are quite similiar, but Urban Decay came up with a completey new range of colours by bringing out Naked 3. And what I especially like about it is that the colours are quire unique (especially Darker Side and Blackheart), so that even people that have plenty of palettes by different brands will most likely not get bored!
I personally am really excited to experiment with it and to be honest it was about time to go for these shades of colours! I absolutely adore Holland Roden aka Lydia Martin's Make up from Teen Wolf!

I will upload a new video of Naked 3 looks soon if you like :)

Are you going to go to the Urban Decays countes? What are YOUR favourite shades? and combinations?!

Thank you so much for reading! i hope this was helpful! Love your lots

Andrea xx

35 comments:

  1. wow! the pigmentation is actually quite good, i do not own a naked palette and I don't think i will ever buy one, I guess am not an eyeshadow person lol but i loved your review!

    lovely post

    zara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! Naked 3 looks great.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know:)
    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, the more swatches I see the more I need it in my life x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous you've got your hands on this already, the shades all look so pretty definitely going to try and get this palette asap, great review I'm sold hehe xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got mine early! I just love the colours, the light colours are lovely, try a thick base (I use paint pots by MAC) and they shouldn't flake too much.

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got my palette last week and i loved it !! would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide which Naked Palette to get. I don't have any of them and I really want to get one, but I just can't pick one. Following you btw.

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a gorgeous palette, oh gosh why did it have to come out now right before Christmas!
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thank you for such a nice comment on my blog :) xx

      Delete
  10. Want to try, I've heard great things about the Naked palette!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh this looks sooo nice, I reckon I may have to purchase this!
    Just found your blog, defo going to follow xx
    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my NAKED2 but now i really want the NAKED3 haha. The colors seem more shimmery which i love. It is definitely on my wish list.
    xo
    www.plushluxexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want this! I've had my Naked 2 for 10 months so I think I deserve an upgrade!

    Merry Christmas!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm seeing NAKED everywhere and I'm seriously considering getting one for myself too ;)

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh it is a pretty, pretty thing! I mainly use light colours for make up so this looks good for me! Lots of light colours. Don't know how you could use them all though!! Great review.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for bold up such aces information. I acquire bookmarked you and will acquire in bandage with your new posts. I like this post, accrue autograph and accordance advising post...!

    PHP COMPANY IN BHUBANESWAR

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's cute! You get all the colors you need in one, from day to night!

    Now following! Follow back if you like :P
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing review! I really want this palette x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes that's absolute post..i anticipate you are accepting a acceptable database for that all...this ability be helpfull for both of us...thanks so much.

    ir night vision camera in bhawanipatna

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want this palette! My NAKED1 palette is still going strong though! :p

    Miss Annie @ www.missannieway.blogspot.com - Photography & adventures

    ReplyDelete