Hello there!! I'm so so so so (...) sorry that I left my blog carelessly in the rain for 4 full days! But I've been busy with my last school week and spent as much time as possible with the lovely people from my school! It's scary how fast time flies by and even more scary when you walk home with your friends and turn around for the last time...Well it technically isn't since I will have to go back for the A-Level exams but it was the last normal school day.
Anyways! now to the important thing! I've been nominated by the lovely Accent Girl 100 for a Versatile Blogger Award ! Thank you so much! I know it is very late and kind of ironic that I would receive an award now but Thank you! I've completely forgotten about these ever since I have left the world of creating websites when I was 15 haha
So here are the rules!
1. Firstly you are to thank the person who kindly nominated you.
2. On your post include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Rule #3: My 15 Nominations:
The order does not have any meaning! :)
Rule #5: 7 Things about me:
For Accent Girl 100 who nominated me! Thank you!
1. I've always loved filming things and edit videos. However I got completely addicted to it ever since I came back from my trips to London, Barcelona, Vietnam and America in 2011, which is why I always have my camera with me!
2. My music taste ranges from instrumental to pop, to rock, to epic to...I technically listen to everything that gives me inspiration for the videos I edit.
3. I am fluent in German, Vietnamese and English. I also speak Spanish and Latin (haha I know you don't speak that language)
4. I wish I was a funny person or have a contagious laughter. Life would be so much easier!
5. I hate my short lashes and never have repurchased a mascara except for my Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara. I like to use other ones but have always fallen back to it.
6. I hate doing sports and working out even though I used to do ballet, swimming, gymnastic and dancing. However I still like to go swimming and play hockey and wish I would have continued on doing gymnastics.
7. I am easily fascinated. Even by the things that are considered as boring such as history or science. No lie!
At this point I would like to thank all the people for getting through this super long post haha Thank you so much for nominating me Accent Girl 100 (I'm sorry but I couldn't find out your real name :( ) This is such a fun game!