Saturday 2 March 2013

New Layout + Blogging is difficult!

Hello there!
First of all I'm so so sorry for not blogging the last few days but school literally killed me!
I've been writing tons and tons of exams and today was my last important one. Well before they push me into the A-Levels. Yay?! Well I don't have a good feeling about the results so it's rather a NAY!

Anyways, I will be blogging a lot more in the next few days since now I have some time. I started with unwrapping all my photoshop knowledges that I've gained in the last 5 years and made a new layout because let's be honest my last one was awful! I really hope you guys like it. I am going to make some more changes in the next few days but since it's almost 3 am in the morning I will stop here!

How you do you like it?! :)

I hope you had a great day! I'm very tired now, I really need to relax. I can't even write properly right now! haha sorry for all the grammar mistakes!
Andrea xx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog!! Your layout is beautiful ! I wish I could make a header as pretty as this but I can't use photoshop xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! but your blog is gorgeous! I had to haha and making a head with photoshop is not that difficult :) there are also tons of tutorials on the internet

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love your layout, your header is so cute! And I know how you feel about all this a level and exam business, it can be so stressful! Hang in there :)

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so glad it's almost over!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog, layout is great!I'm a new follower and
    i hope for a follow back :)

    allaboutjoann.blogpsot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 Of course I will!

      Delete