Monday 25 February 2013

Review: Looking for a new scent?

Hello there! How is everybody doing? :) If you are looking for a new scent this might be interesting for you!
Today I would like to introduce you guys to my new favorite scent La vie est belle. It has been created by french perfumers for Lancôme and I've been using this every day ever since I got this from my brother as a birthday gift two weeks ago. You can purchase it HERE or HERE ! there are smaller bottles available but my brother got me the bigger one.


I think the name is perfect because it means Life is Beautiful and has been my motto ever since I listened to Vega 4's "Life is Beautiful" on my Road Trip in America. Very considerate little brother!
At first I honestly said wasn't too excited because I considered the scent for elder people *cough* Julia Roberts *cough* I made the common mistake to sniff instead of spraying it on my wrist. So I sniffed and cringed a little. Sweet. but Old...Also the bottle nahh...but since I didn't want to disappoint my brother I eventually sprayed it on my hand. It wasn't too bad by then but then....after around 15 Minutes!!!!! HEAVEN.



Now La vie est belle is a little more sophisticated than my other ones but thanks to its sweet, slightly flowery and very unique scent (sorry I am horrible at describing but this one is way too unique to describe. I promise) it at the same time is perfect for every age group.
It lasts all day. And the BEST: You only have to spray once or twice since it's an extremely intense (but not too overwhelming as I said) scent. The bottle is very simple and somewhat bulky. You also can only recognize Lancôme by the rose on the nozzle. It comes in a rosegold package with glittery cover.


How about people's reaction? Well...my girlfriends love it, even when you can't smell it anymore people still smell it when you walk by. And if you should worry about the male's....
When I walked into my math class some guys started to surround my table because they smelled something really good. It took me a while to realise it was me. They didn't notice until I got my good-morning hugs, so it made me giggle to watch how they were trying to find out where the smell came from haha that was interesting!

IMPORTANT!!!: Make sure that you try/buy the Eau de Parfume, Eau de Toilette never lasts more than 2 hours.

Wow that was a long text but I just love it! Merci pour la lecture! Hope you had a great day!
Andrea xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really want to try this, it sounds amazing

    A little bit Unique

    x




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! and it lasts all day!

      xx Andrea

      (sorry but for some reason my reply button doesn't work :()

      Delete
  2. I love Lancome perfumes. Miracle is my favorite

    Xo

    ReplyDelete