Sunday 24 February 2013

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

I think everybody knows this feeling. The itch to click the "Add to bag" and "Checkout" button everytime you're on an online-shopping trip. Whether it is topshop, romwe, asos or forever21. And then you realize...I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO! And that's when I start making wish lists...unfortunetely topshop is a lot faster in putting new pieces one the website then me putting my favorites together. I guess I will have to do that every week haha


THE LINKS


Seriously I can't wait for the snow to disappear! Snow and school stress me out. So I stayed home tonight in order to study for the two important exams next week. Unfortunetely I didn't get very far haha I just don't like it. I'm just not good at it!
So I really needed a chick-flick tonight. Honestly I usually hate cheesy movies but I need them now and then. Watching them in the right momens make me happy. So I decided to watch Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging for the first time today! I know very late I remember watching the trailer when I was 12-13. Wow I feel old. Anyway. The movie is just cute and makes me feel less insecure. It's not too cheesy but sweet and Aaron Johnson...well you've changed haha How did you get from THIS to THAT?! still love him though. talented man. and perfect with Keira Knightley!


Thanks for reading! I hope you had a nice Saturday as well xoxo Andrea
PAMPER EVENING TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment